Missouri (St Joe State Park) again this Saturday

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Met up with H2O down there last weekend, we now have another certified good riding partner in the area! Who is up for this Saturday. I plan to be there between 7 & 7:30 am.

wfodbiker

Mar 27, 2001
Hey TTR,
I was down there over the weekend, but I left on Thursday, so didn't see your post. Whats the deal with the reserved camping sites? I know people who arrived Friday morning and all the campground was full. We arrived on Thursday at 10:00pm and there were only 3 trailers in the electric site section, but all the other sites were reserved. Bunch of crap!!!

I haven't been down in a year or so, I couldn't believe all the quads. Next time I'm coming down on Wednesday and leaving Saturday morning before all the local quad guys get going. I'm still having nightmares about all the orange flags I saw in the park.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Sorry I missed you. I don't know how they do the camping down there since its so close to the house. You are so right about the quads, did you notice how many bikes there were from the 70's. A guy should be able to make a fortune selling silencer packing down there :laugh:

There are some pretty decent trails that you almost never see quads on and I actually had a couple guys show me some hills that I had never seen before. I still have a score to settle with one of those hills too :think:

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
they started doing the reserve thing on jan 1st. they will have only a few open to the public sites for the taking. Sorry i couldn't come out on saturday, I just had too much home stuff to do. i don't know about weather yet, but i am taking my son riding on thursday, if the weather works out. as far as the camping thing goes, start planning at least a month in advance, cuz the reserve thing will catch on QUICK!!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…