the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Due to the extraordinary amount of activity on this sub-forum, please only use this "OFFICIAL THREAD" for all discussion of this year's trip to MOAB on April 10th-15th.

- The Management -

It's on !!!

Thanks to PlaceLast for keeping hope alive, a few of us are going to Moab again this year for a few days of camping, riding, drinking, good eats, and lots of tall tales (Scar Tissue will be there!!!). :boss:

As of now, it's me, PlaceLast, Scar, and a buddy of PlaceLast's. We are still working on Thumbs and 2Strok4fun. KelsoRat has decided he would rather spend time with his wife and children. :p

We did this trip in 2009 around spring break and it was absolutely fantastic. PlaceLast was a great tour guide as usual (remember the hugely well-attended Gorman group ride he planned back in the day?), the campground had hot showers, and the weather was perfect.

I am psyched for this one!

Now - let's discuss.

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
I thought you were coming down to SoCal to show us how to jump? :ride:

Last edited:

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
The only jumping I do these days is when my boss or my girlfriend say "Jump!"

I hope you are doing well! All good here.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
I'm not really sure. I weigh 193 naked.

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Too many visuals..... :whoa:

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Last time was a blast. Looking forward to it again. :ride:

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
You would make a great partisan journalist.

Conveniently leaving out all of the dialogue that occurred in-between, and thereby completely changing the otherwise innocent context of our statements which, in hindsight, now appear rather ill-advised due to your thoroughly sinister cutting and pasting.

I just have one thing to say to you: "Well done!!"

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Hey, it was a lob.

LMFAO, wiping away tears :laugh:

I am sorry I am missing this ride. I miss all you guys!

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
We miss you, too. No chance of making it?

Anyway, I see you did us all proud with your results in the 2011 enduro series. 4 transfers?! You're gonna get a red stripe soon! Very cool. That must be very satisfying.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
No chance, I am up to my eyeballs in deadlines. The non performance penalties would be a death blow.

Thanx, but no x-fers this year, I prolly wont race until Fall. Missing some good events.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Well, I have never ridden in Moab. I'm self employed so I don't have to ask for time off. You guys are going on my B-day. My wife is cool with it and I miss you hanging with you guys.

With that said I'M IN!

Should I bring a fishing pole?

BTW - I went to the dark side. Got one with a plate and magic button. :yeehaw:

Husky TE310

Attachments

• Husky (500x375).jpg
    Husky (500x375).jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 649

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
And the crowd cheered!

That is great news.

BTW, wow, that is one sweet ride.

placelast

Apr 11, 2001
That's no so dark after all, so...OOPS! my file is too large to attach. You will have to wait until April 10th (surprise, surprise. Hint/teaser: teach this old dog new trix.)

placelast

Apr 11, 2001
placelast said:
That's no so dark after all, so...OOPS! my file is too large to attach. You will have to wait until April 10th (surprise, surprise. Hint/teaser: teach this old dog new trix.)

Okay; let's try this:

Attachments

• littlest guy modified.jpg
    littlest guy modified.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 290

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Moab, can't wait. it was awesome last time. Looks like 70 degree days. Perfect for riding.
8 day count down.

Top Bottom