h2oskibilly

Feb 17, 2003
Sorry my last didn't go thru. I've read thru the tech tips and thought I was clear on what mods I wanted to do to my bike. then I read the June edition of dirt rider mag featuring the KDX and now I'm a little confused. Hopefully this is not a repeat question that is covered on the web sight because I see how those arre responded to in the past.
Anyway, I had planned on putting a torque pipe/silencer along with a 13/50 sprocket combo on my bike, but then read the article and they seemed to say that you should do one or the other, but not both. I am somewhat of a new rider and usually ride hilly, tight terrain. Do both or just one???

Thanks,
Billy

h2oskibilly

Feb 17, 2003
My bike is an 01' KDX 200. From everything I've gathered, I think I will go with the Fmf Gnarly woods pipe to start, then maybe work on the gearing. By the way, what is the WER system I read about on another thread. I'm new to the sport and trying to learn. I assume its some type of steering dampening system. I ride at LBL alot now and know all about those big rocks!!!

Top Bottom