07kx250f

Oct 2, 2007
hi guys, what are some of the most common (first step) mods people are doing to these kawasaki 4 strokes. pipes? cams?

Thanks.

my bike: 07 KX250F

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
What are you hoping to accomplish that the stock engine can't do currently?

Is there some specific weakness you are hoping to fix?

07kx250f

Oct 2, 2007
I love to mod stuff. My chevy duramax is chipped up, my quad has a computer chip ect... The stock engine on my kawasaki is awesome, more than i could imagine. way better than my old bike. I was just seeing whats the most popular change to these KX250F's

Thanks for the reply :)

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
If you just have extra money you can send me some :cool: . If you are happy with the motor why change it? You would probly be better off to have the suspension set up for you and your style of riding. Make sure you keep that valve train maintained, and if it has a lot of hours on it Kibblewhites are good investment. More info on what you want to accomplish would help.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
07kx250f said:
I love to mod stuff. My chevy duramax is chipped up, my quad has a computer chip ect... The stock engine on my kawasaki is awesome, more than i could imagine. way better than my old bike. I was just seeing whats the most popular change to these KX250F's

Thanks for the reply :)
Probably the most popular is graphics :nod:
I guess we should all be impressed that you like to waste money when it appears you don't know why you are doing the mods. I would be a whole lot more impressed if I knew you could ride that bike to at least 75% of it's out of the crate potential. My son is a very good racer and finishes in the top 3 regularily but even he will still admit there is motor in the stock form that he doesn't even approach using

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
07kx250f said:
I was just seeing whats the most popular change to these KX250F's

The stock valvetrain is a glaring weakness on this bike so the smart riders address that first with better quality valves (usually opting for stainless steel), high quality valve springs and a good valve job.

Sadly most of the guys who ride these bikes read too many BS reviews in magazines and end up spending $800 + for a pipe that rarely offers anything other than a different look and a lot more noise.

Last edited:

07kx250f

Oct 2, 2007
Thanks for the answers guys, yeah i spend alot of money but make plenty so it all equals out. plus you cant take it to the grave...

Thanks Rich Rohich, A website where i might find top end parts?

Top Bottom