Montana

86KDX200

Jul 20, 1999
I am thinking of moving to Montana in about a year. Anybody live in Montana? If so, what are some of the areas to ride in like?

May 8, 2000
86kdx200: Like Texas, Montana is a big place and a very diverse one. I have lived from the East border to the West and although when I was living on the East end it was long before I rode motorcycles. The terrian varies from flatland with coulees and badlands to singletrack mountain trails. So I guess it would depend on what your druthers are! The area I live in(near Glacier Nat'l Park) has a little of each within a few hours drive, but most of the riding in the immediate area is in the mountains and is singletrack. We can be riding a technical singletrack within 15 minutes of the house and within the hour be on top of a mountain ridge. So I guess it really is what trips your trigger and a visit to the state would be in order. The other thing would be the skills you bring for employment; there is not a lot of industry and most would be considered low paying in other areas of the country. So a large part of your pay is the value you assign to quality of living.

86KDX200

Jul 20, 1999
Thank you for your reply olddirtbaginmt. I have done some research on Montana and the job situation. Your information helps me out. I have a trip planned next spring to Kalispell. Again, thanks.

W

WOLFSPIRITP

Montana Trails

I NEED A GOOD PLACE TO RIDE MY ENDURO I LIVE IN HOT SPRINGS ONE HOUR FROM KALISPELL AND MISSOULA ANY GOOD DIRT TRAILS FOR ME AND MY BIKE THANKS PLEASE REPLY TO wolfspiritp at hotmail

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…