tphss

Apr 6, 2004
Hi,

Anyone here looking for organized rides or just not riding alone in the Montreal (Quebec, Canada) area? it can be also all the area around.

Riding: Trails, Woods.

Please reply if you want.

Detonator

Jul 7, 2003
I'm not sure if you're asking for or offering rides around Montreal.

If you're into woods racing, check out www.fmsq.net
If you're just looking for riding buddies and places to ride, check out www.endurozone.com

Depending on your style and level of riding, I'd be glad to take you out on the North Shore (Blainville, Lac des Seize Iles, Mascouche, Laval Est). If you're more into MX, I can suggest about 4 tracks within 45 minutes of Montreal. I believe you can email me directly from this site.

Ask and ye shall receive.

Will

tphss

Apr 6, 2004
Hi Will,

Thanks, I will be riding woods and trails and whatever you want, I'm felxible.

I just bought today and 2001 WR250F, so no MX really.. having some minor mods being done on it.

I'm asking for and offering, if there is something like that, or someone that I can ride with (just not to ride alone) then why not, or maybe look for people or even one person and start riding.

I don't speak French, those sites are all French.

Please check PM soon...

Tomer.

Edit: For some reason I cannot send PM's, can you send me an Email or give me your adress please?

Mine is: tphss@yahoo.ca

Thanks again.

J

JYZ450

Trails in Montreal

Hi I am from Toronto and am trying to plan a weekend trip to Montreal to dirt bike with a couple of buddies from down here. Was looking for some trails that go to Maine , heard it was a good ride there and back. If anyone knows some good routs let me know tnx

Top Bottom