JTT

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 2000
How does the sizing of Moose pants compare to others, like MSR? I've found the 2004 MSRs to be larger than my previous No Fear, Answer and AXO stuff. Just wondering about the Moose pants.

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Much truer to pant size. I wear 34 waist on my street clothes and normally and the rule of sizing up to 36 still works, but the adjuster will be pulled in all the way. I love the knee area, extremely roomy.

Sorry Will P., as a matter of fact I am taking the wife to show her some of the 05 MSR today w/ hopes that Santa will bring me some (new bike = new gear) ;)

JTT

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 2000
Thanks for the reply. I have really liked my '04 MSR System X, as far as comfort and use, but now after a season on them, I'm loosing stitching in a couple of areas and my knee braces have worn holes in the inside of one knee. I do have quite a bit of time on them, so I guess it's really not so bad. Can't really complain I guess.

The '05 System X stuff does look pretty nice, and hopefully is a little more durable. A word of warning, with the MSR stuff, the "up one size" rule doesn't necessarily work. Stick with your normal pant size. I too normally wear a 34 waist and upsize to a 36 in MX pants, but in the case of my MSRs their pretty loose. Adjusters on full tight for me.

I might have to try the Moose stuff. Thanks again!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom