trivial

Feb 14, 2002
I dont know how many will be interested in this...but here goes anyway. I bought a pair of Moose Qualifier Pants from Mx South not long ago...and they have been great! They are not as fancy shmancy as some of the race pants out there...but at 50 bucks they are not near as expensive either. I wear a 42 in jeans and bought the moose pants in a 44 and they fit perfect. These pants also go up to a size 52 I believe, which is nice for us big guys. The fit and quality of these pants is outstanding for the cost...I will probably order a few more pairs if these continue to hold up as well as they have....they also will match the XCR jersey if you want the whole "outfit"look.
They do make a qualifier jersey but it appears to just be a long sleeve cotten t shirt.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
The Qualifier Jersey is a cotton long sleeve. I just got one. Nice long sleeves, as opposed to the M1 gear where the elbow pads cushion my armpit.
I am a big supporter of Moose gear and equipment. Everything I have gotten from them is top notch quality, and priced fairly to boot.
I've had a pair of qualifier pants for over a year now. They are still holding up well.

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Papa - I have two Moose Qualifier jerseys. I believe they are either a cotton/poly blend or 100% polyester. Definitely not 100% cotton though.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I'll have to check the label when I get home. Coulda sworn they were cotton though. :think:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Well, I checked the label on the shirt. 100% cotton. Maybe they just started doing it all cotton this year?

n8MX

Mar 27, 2001
This is just what I needed to hear! I was showing my dad the Qualifier line last night on the Moose web site, then we stopped by the local dealer on the way home from work. Unfortunately they didn't stock the Moose stuff since it isn't real popular... but he likes the simplicity a lot. I showed him this post and it looks like he's finally going to get some gear next week! Probably from MXSouth. :cool: I plan to get him some boots for his birthday (next month).

Thanks guys.

Andy

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Papa - You're right, they did change the material. I have two 2001 (maybe 2000) Moose Qualifier jerseys that are woven from a cotton/polyester blend. In my experience a cotton/poly blend holds up longer under the type of riding I normally do. I can shred the sleeves on a 100% cotton jersey in no time.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Hey Woods! Sounds like you need to quit hitting trees! :p :) J/K

True enough, the qualifiers aren't all that fancy schmancy nancy looking.....hey, the more I look at those grey ones, the more I like them. Nice, neat and simple. Think I'll order a pair. Thanks guys! :)

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Originally posted by WoodsRider
In my experience a cotton/poly blend holds up longer under the type of riding I normally do.
;)C'mon woods, don't leave stuff like this. It's like shooting fish in a barrel :) it's just too easy.

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Well Papa if you'd quit riding on them quad trails and do some "real" single-track you'd understand what tearing jersey's is all about. ;)

Top Bottom