danjerman

Aug 15, 2000
A long time ago I remember some people talking about using mop & glo to "spiff" up their bikes, you know to make them look better. Well, since in the next two weeks or so I will be selling my bike, I would like to make it look nice, and heard that mop & glo does a good job of "spiffing" up your bike. Just one question though, what is the best way to apply it? Should i use a dry cloth, damp cloth, use it sparingly, use it generously? Oh yeah and how do you remove it once it builds up? Thanks for your replies.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
I apply with a lint free (or mostly) paper towel. You will want to coat it pretty well and limit it to one coat. Going back over it doesn't work well cause it gets tacky pretty quickly. I use Simple Green (let it soak for a few minutes) to remove it. It will get rid of all of it each time you wash the bike.

BTW, use the blue bottle of M&G and don't even mess with the M&G cleaner. It won't even strip off the M&G.

gibbs_6

Jul 5, 2001
Armoral works nice for plastic,cabls,rims and tires to give them a nice shine.Might want to try it.Just don't put it on the seat or get any on there it makes for a slippy ride.:scream:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
ArmorAll works but gathers dust. M&G forms a hard finish that isn't a dirt magnet.

Top Bottom