More opinions on Arkansas riding.

Mr. Clean

~SPONSOR~
Nov 8, 2001
Scott and J Boomer thanks for your advice on Mill Creek, it was as good as described! More opinions from all please on an area Northeast of Cass. We heard from some riders up there about another place they say is better with much better views. Supposedly, if you take the right fork North out of Cass there is a place with showers and electricity for 10 dollars a night. It is a national park but I forgot the name.You can also loop North up from there to East Fly Gap road (dirt) and camp at a primitive camp area with the same riding as described above. What so ya'll think? Thanks, Mr. Clean

JCW

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2003
I just rode the Ozark 200 at New Blaine (Near Russellville, 1 hour west of Little Rock on I-40) and it was very nice. I believe it is open year around. It is nice mountain trails with rocks.
JCW

JohnScott

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2001
Mr. Clean,

I think you're talking about the park area near "Byrd's Campground". I camped there a few years ago but they didn't have showers at the time - they might now. Mill Creek trail is only about 35 minutes from my house so I never go for the night - maybe I should start.

I'm glad you had fun. I thought about you guys while I was camping with a bunch of cub scouts - you had a lot more fun than me.

I recently downloaded a topo map of the area off of www.blackjackenduro.com/misc/WiteRock.pdf This map has many more trails that are available in that area. I plan on taking the map next time and doing some exploring.

Drop me a line next time you're planning a trip and I'll try to get a local bunch together to ride with you.

Stingray

Apr 12, 2003
Hello guys...Scott wanted to see if you would care to meet and ride sometime? I live in Sallisaw which is only about 30 minutes west of Fort Smith. I mountain biked for years and about 5 months ago got my first dirt bike. Had to talk my wife into it. lol
I'm just looking for some good folks to ride with. I have heard alot about those trails you live by. If your interested give me a shout on here. Would love to ride those trails with some good folks. Well thanks for your time and glad you guys had a good time.

JohnScott

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2001
Sounds good. I'll let you know when we're going next.

John

Top Bottom