More Power into my 2003 KTM 125sx

JakeH05

Feb 21, 2007
I have a 2003 ktm 125sx.It seems to lack a definite top end hit compared to some of my friends bikes like yz 125's and just lacks alot on the top resulting in more shifts.I dunno if its the 5 gears instead of 6 or what.Im thinking it could be jetting,reed valves,need aftermarket pipe,top end is getting worn,or timing.Does anyone else know what i can do or if any of this works and makes a big difference.really need help!!!! appreciate it

JakeH05

Feb 21, 2007
never did checked either of em got it in march of last year from what i understood it is still on the stock top end

JakeH05

Feb 21, 2007
Im thinking about getting a fmf sst or fatty pipe or pro circuit pipe any of yall ever used em which one you like better

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN

JakeH05

Feb 21, 2007
I found a major problem with it today. huge carbon buildup in the pipe restricting a whole lot of air from escaping.I also have another question on getting the timing right.Ive read alot on how to adjust it but can anyone explain it better.

JakeH05

Feb 21, 2007
the timing is def. off and i think somethings wrong with the power valve.Ive never had that problem with a bike before.can anyone tell me how to adjust em.

JakeH05

Feb 21, 2007
never mind we fixed it i still believe the power valve is sticking tho any ways to solve this without pulling the engine apart but we prob. will end up taking it apart just wondering

Top Bottom