XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Yeah, I noticed that. A tad looser in the, er, hips & thighs and longer in the crotchal area, according to my dealer. I tried to talk the wife into a pair, but she seems to think she needs something silly like, oh, I don't know, SHOES!:scream:

What is it with you wimmen and shoes?! :silly: (sorry to go O.T. on you, FC!)

Is MSR the only major manufacturer so far?

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Jessica Patterson wore the new '02 Fox women's gear at Loretta's this year. It's also inside the front cover of the newest MXA. As of now - I think it only comes in one color choice (navy/blue/yellow). Looks pretty sweet - just like the guys stuff... but somes in 5/6, 7/8, 9/10... etc. and is supposed to be made to fit us. I can't wait to try it on and see if it's true! I could never fit right in the men's' Fox pants.

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Vixen comes in red! And was longer in the leg, too, I noticed. They run large so if you're in between a size order the smaller one. They seemed really nice. Mine are on their way (I had to send back the first pair that were too large) and I will give a full report then. The Fox gear is pictured in the new Transworld.

Leapin Lisa

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 30, 2001
I'll even try Vixen if they're made for TALL ladies. I'm 5'9 and skinny so I have a difficult time getting the pants to fit me comfortably. If I get them so the waist fits, I can't get them over my hips. If I get them over my hips, they are HUGE in the waist. By the time I put my kidney belt on, my pants in no way want to stay up :scream:

Firecracker, be sure to give us a report. I'd be interested in hearing how they fit. I remember Nicole said she wore a pair, but I didn't get a chance to ask her about them when we were riding together. I do remember something about there is no seam in the crotch area which would be an added bonus!
:cool:

Mrs. Vixen

Feb 11, 2001
I'm glad to see the big companies coming around to my way of thinking! It reassures me that my "crazy" idea might not be so crazy at all. Let's all buy lots of stuff so more companies will jump on the band wagon and give us an even larger selection of things to purchase!

As far as Vixen pants go. I am 6' tall and wear a size 10" the legs are a few inches above my ankle. My inseam is 32" and the pant inseam for size 10 is a 29" there is a sizing chart on the web page you can check out and if you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me. I would love to hear any input, ideas and suggestions you ladies have.

Mrs. Vixen

Feb 11, 2001
I'm glad to see the big companies coming around to my way of thinking! It reassures me that my "crazy" idea might not be so crazy at all. It's great to have to choose what womens gear we purchase and from whom.

As far as Vixen pants go. I am 6' tall and wear a size 10. the legs are a few inches above my ankle. My inseam is 32" and the pant inseam for size 10 is a 29" there is a sizing chart on the web page you can check out and if you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me. I would love to hear any input, ideas and suggestions you ladies have.

Top Bottom