dante

Mar 24, 2004
http://www.co.san-bernardino.ca.us/sheriff/voluntrs/units/SAR/Sar218/Desrun.htm

no computer at home so I figured I'd post the digits in case anyone wants to make it out and give a call...

(760) 275-4808

The Monster Trucks have started rolling into Yucca Valley and it looks like motorcycles will be allowed as long as they are Green Stickered... Come on out! check the link and read up on it yourself... It should be cool... I've lived in YV for years and never even went to check it out... I'm going to bring my bike and check it out... I hope to see some DRN folks there... This is a family event with the Search and Rescue hosting... Bigfoot is at the
local tire shop... You can see big foot tackle some nutty natural terran in the fully modified class... It's going to be awesome... Come on out and stay the whole weekend...
After meeting maybe
I could host a barbique or something or help with a place to crash, wash up recoop whatever...

DIRECTIONS TO DESERT RUN 2004
Soggy Dry Lake is about halfway between Yucca Valley and Lucerne Valley off of SR247 (Old Women Springs Rd) turn North onto Bessemer Mine Road and follow the signs to Base Camp. San Bernardino County Thomas Brothers Map pages 369 H7 or 4482 H5. There will be signs on Hwy 247 showing the Desert Run turn off.

RULES & REGULATIONS
Motorcycles, Quads, Rails & ATV's must have green Off-Road sticker. Helmets and seat belts must be worn at all times. No riding in the back of vehicles without proper restraints. Single riders only on ATVs and motorcycles. All vehicles must be licensed or have green sticker. Alcohol, guns or explosives are not allowed. Pets must be on leash and will not be allowed in Base Camp. The speed limit is 10 MPH around Base Camp and all other campsites.

Last edited:
Top Bottom