Nov 5, 1999
Brian-
Rich and myself are certainly short..
as aging senile sisters in our mid to late 90's ---
ostioperohsis(sp?) has not been kind :(
I'm 3 '8" --
"Rich" is a bit shorter !!
and grumpier..
In fact today she is very cranky as i hid her medicine as a joke ( and for my own entertainment ) and now I cant remember if i took it instead ? or gave it to the cat.
"Rich" wont remember the incident at all by tomorow but he will still ,as usual, kick the cat.
Only a Gomer visit truely cheers her , and the wretched cat, up.

:confused:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by AJ Waggoner
Only a Gomer visit truely cheers her , and the wretched cat, up.

I'm not sure the things he does to the cat are legal in all 50 states, but the cat certainly seems to enjoy it:eek:

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
Brian -- I thought you would be better than that? :eek: I mean, come on, height rags? Geez, okay, we know you're tall. So what? You must have by now outgrown the notion that that somehow makes you "better" than others?

It appears not, but maybe you're just kidding. :silly:

Look forward to meeting you, regardless.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yamamoto

Uhhh...
Apr 3, 2001
Since this flame took a U-Turn

I feel the most important issue is....WHO IS FASTER?

do not be jealous just because I am faster then you !

BTW...My wife rides a KX100 ....it could be her !

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
LT,
Actually I could care less about someones height - I was/am kidding. Sometimes I am jealous of people that can buy clothes off the rack or don't have to re-spring a bike because they fit the 170lb/5'10" profile most mfgs seem to target:) Too be perfectly honest I don't think of myself as tall. I'm '6'4" but growing up most of my friends were as tall as I am so I don't really give it a second thought. As a matter of fact the 4 other guys I lived with at college were all 6'2" to 6'4" - we got some interesting looks/comments when we all went to a bar together.

I must commend your memory - seems you're using my tatics with the 'disappointed' comment.

I originally posted because of the hypocrisy I saw in some of the statements about kx100 riding a KX100. The short comments were intended as humor in a crappy week.

I've been around long enough to know that there is ALWAYS someone faster/stronger/shorter/taller/whatever - even if it's a 12 year old. I also know better than to make statements contrary to that.

Brian

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by NVR FNSH
. . . Sometimes I am jealous of people that can buy clothes off the rack or don't have to re-spring a bike . . .
So am I, NVR, so am I.:(

My problem isn't just height, though. Girth is a factor. :eek:

These "wee people" (;)) just don't understand how much it sucks to have to duck when walking through doors, getting tangled in chandeliers, and having your feet hang off the end of the bed.

We can always touch the ground, though! :p

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
XRP - note that I never said girth wasn't a factor:(

There's been a few times when I couldn't touch the ground and you can imagine the monologue going on in my tiny little brain.... This is going to hurt comes to mind.

Brian

canucklehead

Apr 13, 2000
XRP, I agree. I'm 6'5" and always hitting my head on stuff and hangin out of the bed. The worst is having people in the elevator at work say "How's the air up there?" or something lame like that. ArghhH! Girth is starting to become a factor for me too... ;)

Back to work everyone... I'm working overtime to save for a new KX100...:confused:

Dave

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
Brian -- can't take credit for the memory thing. I didn't have any parroting-back underlying my post. Just wrote what I thought.

Yamamoto

Uhhh...
Apr 3, 2001
I can name one thing way better

Originally posted by Truespode
Actually, Okie... I am really glad to see this flame :)

It means things are starting to get back to normal.

You guys are doing great. Especially this week when there are more important things to worry about than the mindless profanity, drivel and bs posted above.

Like joining me watching some great MotoX Action
http://truespode.net/mpg/ivan2.mpg

bermshredder

Sep 14, 2001
this is KX100 and I would like to apologize for my actions that day. I have asked quite a few times why my posts have been deleted and received nothing but smart *** comments and sarcasm, and yes.. Okie is the owner of the site and he may do what he wants and he may respond in any manner he likes and I have no business saying other wise. On the day that I posted this tread I was in a really bad mood and I guess everything had gotten to me. my apologizes.

KX100

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom