mother #$@#!@#

Status
Not open for further replies.

kx100

Moron
May 7, 2001
it's funny how my posts just keep magically disappearing, if your going to remove my posts at least have the fu#!@&@$#(* decency to notify me that my posts where deleted and possibly wtf they where deleted.

<ADMIN EDIT: While I (Okie) Have not been the one removing your posts, your post here makes it pretty obvious why someone decided to do so. I have ZERO patience at this time.. I'd suggest to stand down>

Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
I guess school is out?:eek:

Re-think what you want to post and how you phrase it. I assume your language skills go beyond what you posted in the headline and I urge you to use them.

Last edited:

kx100

Moron
May 7, 2001
stand down? who do you guys think you are,
(1) are you going to remove me? there are only thousands of different IP addresses out there and millions of different handles
(2) I would watch who you threat because this is a BBS, right? and a BBS requires bandwidth right? ever heard of week long synks?

all I'm saying is the posts that I have posted that have gotten deleted, had no reason to be deleted. and out of courtesy, it would be nice if the mods did inform the person that started the thread that their tread had been deleted and a short explanation why it was removed. or is that asking too much?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
It takes roughly 15 seconds to ban, IP's, emails, etc. If you have the time to play, so do we. Have fun.

Bye.

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
Hey KX100, have you looked under your screen name lately, why wouldn't you be working to clear that instead of proving its correct? Post something worth reading or move on!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Hey KX100, have you looked under your screen name lately, why wouldn't you be working to clear that instead of proving its correct?

Must be too busy watching "I.R. Baboon" for helpful tips on how to correctly formulate a response.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by kx100
stand down? who do you guys think you are
er, the owner of the site, maybe?

kx100, have you been watching television lately? There's a couple more things more important than missing posts going on out there.

By the way, why do you care? Do you try to get a high "post count" or what? I don't think you get a "pro" rating or anything like that for a certain number like on other sites, so what's the worry?

Jake T

Mar 23, 2000
Although I do think kx100 is acting like an idiot. He/she's got a point.
I would like it if you got a message if your thread is moved/deleted.
Somebody deleted my terriost flame and while I'm not mad I still want
to know why.

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Okay, is poo poo head really a word ?

dhoward

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 7, 2000
I dunno.
Just thought there must be SOME rational explanation as to why these poor young lads posts are being deleted.
;)

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Dang-it! Did I miss something? Who's "I.R.Baboon"? I gotta pay more attention here.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Instead of posting about deleted posts, why not use the "private messaging" feature.

It's always worked for me.

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
This was one of the funniest threads yet.
Need a humor forum.

I would say he is doing pretty good in life to be a Senior network Administrator at the age of 22! Probably never make IS Manager with those people skills though.

Hucker

~SPONSOR~
Sep 15, 2000
Originally posted by bsmith
This was one of the funniest threads yet.
Need a humor forum.

I would say he is doing pretty good in life to be a Senior network Administrator at the age of 22! Probably never make IS Manager with those people skills though.

No Senior Network Admin, uses the word "sync" with a k.
I'm guessing he's either a cable runner or the guy who refills toner. :)

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Helpdesk Newbie (FNG)
Is it plugged in?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom