Moto Squid, Jumping help or anyone

maxkiks77

Sep 23, 2002
how much air do i need to do simple tricks (not really) but, like nac-nacs, one footters, can-cans etc. How high do i need to get? thankyou. How much room will i need? (distance) thankyou.

jpuetz

May 2, 2001
If you're not sure about how high you need to jump, then none of those tricks will be simple. Find the bigest jump on your track, and until you can do it over and over, (the right way), I wouldn't get excited about tricks. If you start trying tricks on small jumps you're taking a greater chance of piling it up. You can do wheelies in your wheelchair then.

tedkxkdx

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 6, 2003
:| Dude, You ask this after asking about bailing techniques. Come on. It sounds as if you have not jumped enough to know how long you hang in the air on jumps, so now is not the time to be praticing those tricks.
How about some basic tricks like lowering the front end of the bike with your clutch and brake and raising with throttle. Then take one hand off the bars for a moment. Do you down shift in the air? That is the basic stuff you should be completely comfortable with before busting some big moves on the bike.
:thumb: Be safe and enjoy continued riding, not one moment of joy quickly followed by panic, pain, and not riding for a couple of months from injuries sustained. :whiner:

Top Bottom