MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
FREE GOODIES IN RENO ??

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in a kind of grab bag sorta thing. You know everyone bring something - extra tube, levers, goggles, whatever.... maybe set an approximate value $10...$20 whatever. Everybody who brings something gets to grab something out of the goody bag. Maybe lay it all out on a table and draw numbers. Just thinking out loud. I have 4 Moose heavy duty 18" tubes and now have only 1 bike with 18" tires.

Last edited:

Dirty Dave

Sponsoring Member
Jul 31, 1999
I like it... That would be fun on friday nite. it would take a donation to get a number. Then after the margaritas the one who could still read couldcall out the winners :thumb:

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
That is a pretty cool idea.

Performax Products will be more than happy to give a few bags of its awsome silencer packing and a couple bottles of fuel fragrence to the cause.

Is anybody working on name tags for the dinner friday night?

Last edited:

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Hmmmm - 106 views to this thread and only 4 of us seem interested? What do you think, should we plan on doing this or not. Hehehe maybe we could just trade our excess stuff, anybody need a Moose xtra heavy duty 18" tube lol

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Sure, sounds like a great idea. I can grab some stickers or hats or T-shirts or something when I order my oil and parts for my bike to get it ready for Reno.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Dave, I was thinking more along the lines of 'generic' stuff....
It Looks like we have enough to do this so I'll bring my goodie with me, hmm wonder what it is lol

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Brian, I was thinking more along the lines of drawing #'s to choose or something. Aimee's 200 has 18" rear wheel so I have to hang on to a couple, just don't need as many.

Dirty Dave

Sponsoring Member
Jul 31, 1999
Originally posted by TTRGuy
Brian, I was thinking more along the lines of drawing #'s to choose or something.
Should we disguise the goodie packet (brown bag or old 'SEE's' candy box etc) or just fling it out on the table? :p :confused:

Dirty Dave

Sponsoring Member
Jul 31, 1999
The pick and swap is kinda fun... You know, draw a number then go snag the one someone else got if you think it is more :cool: than yours... :laugh:
the only thing is we all have to wait to open the bags till after the last draw

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Sounds good to me Dave. Brown paper bag with staples will have to suffice for me. I also think I have another goodie I could to throw in, what should we do if we end up with more goodies than participants??

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
How about this. Everyone that wants to participate brings one wrapped goodie and puts it on a table. If there are 30 goodies we draw numbers 1 to 30. Whoever gets #1 gets first choice from one of the wrapped goodies and so on. But here is the catch. On #'s 10, 15, 20, 25 & 30 we also write "steal". If you draw one of these you get a choice of a wrapped goodie from the table or you can steal a goodie that has already been opened. If your goodie is stolen you then choose from the table.

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
Originally posted by TTRGuy
Anybody have ideas on what to do if we have say 10 people and 14 grab bag items?

Those could be presented to people that provide some of the "moments" on the day. Best crash - worst helmet hair..........

They could also be given to Strick enmass as a thank you for planning details.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Each person that wants to play will bring one goodie and in return will receive one goodie. The price of said goodie will be $20 to $25.

If it's only the 12 of us listed below that do this the other 90 peolpe can watch as we open our cool stuff that we get. Not joining in on the fun would be like missing Christmas.

So far we have the following participants:

Thumbs
TTRGuy
GSR (I'll assume)
Dirty Dave
380EXCman
GETMETOCA
Farmer John
bbbom
Karl
Firecracker22
Dave 186
NVR FNSH
phirechick
little_thumper
dbkolvet

Any other takes?

Last edited:

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Thanks Tony - Somehow I knew you wouldn't be able to stand the dis-organization and would volunteer to help out :confused: Thanks man.

I kind of like the idea of giving them out as 'best moments' prizes. Everyone that pitches in a prize gets to vote?

Top Bottom