Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
I got back last night from the holiday meetings we have every August and wanted to let everyone know about the MX toys that will be in your local Wal-Mart for Christmas. Okie, I'm not trying to drive any business, just a heads up for those members that like to collect moto related items.

The first item is a Travis Pastrana remote control bike and figure from Tyco. Its like the Jeremy McGrath one that Tyco came out with a few years ago. Price is under $60. Item number two is MX bike replicas. I'm not sure how many different styles there are all together, but I saw a KX 250 in OEM graphics, and a CR 250 with LBZ and Pro Cycle graphics. Price is under $30. I don't recall the scale of these replicas, but they are much larger then any other replicas I've seen. Both items will be in the Toy department, and should hit the stores at any time.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Ohhh, something else to collect dust. My little YZ250 with action sounds likes to start it's self in the middle of the night. I think the elves take it for a spin.

Top Bottom