Cotton

Feb 27, 2002
I am thinking about buying some extreme riding videos, but I am not sure which of the many choices are the best ones. Has anyone here seen a lot of the videos? If so which ones do you recommend? For example, I am looking at the Terrafirma and Crusty Devils of Dirt(?-not sure of name) series. Thanks for the help. Cotton

Cotton

Feb 27, 2002
I am not really interested in video of competition, such as motocross races or freestyle events. I want to see people getting really big air at public riding places, like big sand dunes or something similar. The occasional big crash would also be good. Thanks, Cotton

Cotton

Feb 27, 2002
This may be in the wrong forum. Can one of the moderators please move this to the forum where it would most likely get the best answer? Thanks

dirttrails

Mar 20, 2002
dirt bike movies

Hi Cotton,
I've got Fox's Greatest Hit's - Vol. 1, it's a really good collection taken from other Fox videos. Children of a Metal God - Trilogy, this one is really cool. Crusty's Demons of Dirt - Vol. 3, it's pretty good. They all have a bit of everything.. freestyle, motocross, freeriding, crashes, good sound tracks, a little trials section.

Over all Children of a Metal God is the best. I got it on DVD, so the three movies fit on one disk.

Top Bottom