yz250roost

~SPONSOR~
Oct 16, 2000
Hey guys,
Well the Fiance and I just found a place to live, the cool thing is, we actually found a 2 bedroom place that we could afford. Before we knew what Apartment we were going to get it looked like all we could afford was a 1 bedroom, so I kindly asked her if we found a 2 bedroom if I could use that room to hang my posters and stuff and make an office, of course she said yes. So now I have come to the realization that the two framed posters I have are simply not enough. Every now and then I see in the magazines, some motocross drawings that you can buy, does anyone know where to get those? Also I was thinking it would be cool to get a track blueprint and frame it, maybe anaheim 1 or something like that, any ideas? thanks in advance
Jeff

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
Robert Utne does some really good mx artwork...I have 1 piece hanging in my office/den "Show Time" its MC on a Honda. I've been looking to find more, he has done a few different riders. I picked up mine at Budds Creek National last year. I havent been able to find his website cuz I lost his business card :flame:
good luck in your hunting. If you find something post back here so the rest of us looking can fill our walls too.

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
yz250roost said:
Well the Fiance................................................................................of course she said yes.

i would keep hold of your wallet and re-assess the situation after the ring goes on her finger! :eek: :thumb:

Oh wait, once the ring goes on, you wont have any cash left anyway! :) :joke:

Top Bottom