XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
What's up with this site getting hacked? Who would want to? I haven't been there in a while--how long has it been like that?

Some people need to learn which sites to hack (like MXA instead!:p )

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I wish these brats would get a useful hobby, like going outside once in a while. What's the point.

DRN gets hack attempts AT LEAST 3 times a day.

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
I don't know how long the main page has been like that, but an excellent website just happens to be hosted by motocross.com (won't say just which one just in case someone would target them as well) but I just hope they don't have problems with the snot nosed punks :(

John.T

Aug 2, 2001
Okie (no worry's I am not a hacker) but what kind of protection do you have? Here at work we had to shell out A LOT of money for some fancy firewall!!! Also how do you know when someone tries to hack into drn?
Oh my god I just went to www.motocross.com HOW did that happen??? Can't the provider just delete that and put the page up???? That's ridiculous, how did someone replace the whole webpage with that!!!!:scream:

Last edited:

IDkTm

Jul 12, 2000
Wow thats really something. The last time I was on motocross.com it had become a mess with pop up after pop up. Looks like things are getting worse for them.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by Okiewan
DRN gets hack attempts AT LEAST 3 times a day.
Wow! I guess I'm really in the dark about this stuff!

It boggles the mind . . . :silly:

DPW

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2000
That site seems to get hacked quite a bit. Maybe Okiewan should send them some tips to protect their site better.

John.T

Aug 2, 2001
I think zone alarm would be kinda small for this application would it not? Okie don't give out to many details because I think these are mad environmentalists(sp), but man firewalls are expensive!!!

orion163

Mar 12, 2001
I dont understand why people from db.com attempt to mess with other dirtbike sites... but i guess i dont understand much.

Last edited:
Top Bottom