mxdad32

Feb 4, 2004
Friends of mine are desperately in need of our help. The following was taken from the website for NEMA the New England Motocross Association. This family has lived here for over 12 years and have been my personal friends for four, and are some of the hardest working people that I know. Anatoliy used to be champion of Belarus and even raced with Guednady Moiseev back in the day. If any of you can help in any way please contact one of the people below.
I plead for your assistance in anyway, please help us stop this family from being torn apart. Thank you,
Brett Collin

NEMA family needs YOU: # 552 ***Grandfather who rides the 50+ class
Many of you know the family from Russia who has been a part of NEMA for several years, Your help or expertise is needed to help keep this family together and in the US.

THE U.S. Government has informed Anatoliy Adamitskiy & Galina Adamitskaya (husband and wife) to pack less the 25lbs of luggage between the 2 of them by 12/16/2004 (THURSDAY). Be ready to be held in a holding camp (a form of prison) for 2 weeks to 6 months until they are processed back to Balaruse.(sp)
The United States has been their home for 13 years and they were in the process of citizenship for the past several years not yet completed.

I can personally speak for this family when I say they are heartbroken and need your help. This is a great family.

If you know how to help or who to contact please let me know what steps can be taken or what can we do to help this family stay beyond Thursday of this week. Do you know someone you can call to help? Do you know how to help in anyway? Do you know anyone in immigration who may be able to give us some guidance?

The suggestion we have at this time, Please write a letter and sign it in support of this family & their citizenship request: Fax it to 1-508-763-4620 (call the # first to say your faxing).

Your letter must include the following at a minimum.

Anatoliy Adamitskiy
Galina Adamitskaya

Your complete Name and address a recommendation to support them through your recommendation as a US Citizen.

Please call Cindy Meserve if you can help 207-727-5293
Please call Bill Crowley if you can help 508-763- 4620

It is Christmas a time of giving
There are also some very bad things going on in the world today.

The United States of America is a very just and great nation.

The USA has had to take some very drastic actions to keep us all safe.

Some of the things our country has to do to keep us all out of harms way involves asking visitors to leave. Because they don't know who is good or bad. There are many for them to sort through

We, All of us know Andrey Adamitsky He is NEMA Referee # 5 The man who was there to help all of our kids mothers fathers when we were hurt or down on the race track. Or when our campers were broken. He and his father were the ones we could all count on.

Well Andreas mother and father need us now more than ever

I spent all day today calling every lawyer and judge that would listen to me and pleaded for their help. I would do the same for anyone of you. And now I am pleading for your help to save this family at Christmas.

All the NEMA Referees will be standing before the judge on thursday the 16th. To tell him that the Adamitskiys are good people. And should be allowed to keep their family together

If you dont want to write a letter then you can call this # and ask for Michelle Gozzel. And tell her what you know of our friends the Adamitskiys 860-240-3012

Their hearts are breaking, please help

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Would it help for those of us who don't personally know them to call, or would it lower the credibility of those who have firsthand knowledge of them and are contacting the authorities?

Anybody know anything that can be done?

showtime586

Mar 28, 2004
Your NEMA group needs to retain a lawyer and petition the court on behalf of this family. I can appreciate your concern, but immigration is not something that laymen can deal with. JMHO

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom