Help Motocross gear stolen, help please?

JamieUK1

Sep 11, 2022
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum as a member however I've always came here to read on the forums about new products, bike reviews and help to fix problems, However this problem is a hard one to fix at the moment, Some dirty thieves tried to steal my YZ250F 2008 bike but luckily were unsuccessful however they did take my gear bag with all my motocross gear, Helmet, boots, suit and some track tools, These were expensive and I'm trying to raise £300 even for used gear, I've had to start a Gofundme page to try and raise funds to get out on track again as I just don't have the funds since being made redundant, I highly doubt the police will ever find my items again since its been 2 weeks now, I've never asked for anything before but motocross is the only thing that helps me escape the stress of life we all have, If anyone can help in anyway at all I would greatly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart, I'd even send the pics of the stuff im able to get, The link to my page is gofund.me/4065faf4 I haven't received any donations yet as I've just created it so fingers crossed, Hope you are all riding smart and safe,

KINDEST REGARDS

JAMIE

Attachments

• 20220719_174255.jpg
    20220719_174255.jpg
    596.4 KB · Views: 5
Top Bottom