funktree

~SPONSOR~
Jul 21, 2001
forgive me if this has been talked about, but just discovered that MX vs ATV unleashed is coming to windows. Amazon shows it shipping in a couple weeks. I always liked these games better on a PC, I played the heck out of motocross madness 1 and 2 and thought they were some of the best mx games ever. I still play mcm2 sometimes. This version has some extra content added, that the ps/xbox versions didn't have as well.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
:cool: :cool: :cool: :nod:

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
From Racer X

January 20, 2006
MX vs. ATV Unleashed PC Demo
- press release -

West Covina, CA (January 19, 2006) – Fantasy Racer announces today that you can download the trial version of THQ’s MX vs. ATV Unleashed (PC Version) by visiting www.FantasyRacer.com. FantasyRacer.com is the only motorcycle related site where you can download the trial version of the popular racing game.

“We are very happy to announce this agreement with THQ and we think MX vs. ATV Unleashed is the best motocross game by far. We really missed the track editor so we are glad that it is back in the PC version,” explained Fantasy Racer’s Chris Kawasaki. “2006 is going to be a big year for FRC. We’ve already launched the Suzuki Supercross League where you can win a new Suzuki Motorcycle and we’re getting a few other leagues ready to launch right now. Suzuki’s title sponsorship of the Supercross league was huge for us this year and we’re currently talking to various outside sponsors for some of our other leagues.”

The PC version of MX vs. ATV Unleashed will have a track editor feature that will allow anyone to create their own tracks at home and Fantasy Racer will be building tracks that users can download. FRC’s sponsorship of Broc Hepler also brings an opportunity for FRC Members to download tracks built by FRC and a factory motocross star. Broc is one of the featured riders in the game and he will help FRC by lending his talents to track building.

“THQ is happy to be offering the trial download at FantasyRacer.com. Fantasy leagues and video games go hand-in-hand so it is a perfect fit as THQ releases the PC Version of MX vs. ATV Unleashed,” said David Newman, Global Brand Manager, THQ. “FantasyRacer.com and Broc Hepler already have a relationship and since Broc is in the game it only made sense to partner with FRC.”

Fantasy Racer is a company offering fantasy-racing leagues for the motorcycle racing enthusiast at FantasyRacer.com. FRC does not limit itself to one form of racing but instead offers a diverse range of racing disciplines like Supercross, Motocross, Superbike, Flat Track, MotoGP and others.

For more information please visit www.fantasyracer.com.

Last edited:

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Well I tried it and it is different. The feel mostly, very touchy steering. Does anyone know if you can adjust the steering sensitivity on the full version? It is definitely not as technical an MXM-II but I can play it on the PC on the road. :nod:
Oh, a lot better graphics as well.

trakkerman

Nov 12, 2001
I tried it too and share kmccume's impressions.

Recently I pulled the cobwebs off MX Madness 2 (PC) and have been playing it regularly. The graphics of MX vs. ATV are definately better but the game controls (keyboard) are a little funky and the simulation physics are a little different. It felt like the demo simulation was "dumbed-down" so as not to scare anyone away. It felt very arcade-ish.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Yes there are a lot of "grayed out" buttons so maybe those would help.

Top Bottom