YoTRacer158

Jan 10, 2001
i live on the coast near san luis obispo...all the local tracks are getting shut down and the rest of them are in hrrible condition. is there anyone from the area that knows of any good tracks?!? please get back to me im desperate!!!

YoTRacer158

Jan 10, 2001
im talking about the central coast in cali here...even though anyone who didnt know that isnt gonna be able to help much w/ tracks in the area...

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
CCMA

Have you tried Central Coast MC Assoc? They had a track or had access to a track at Turkey Flat when I was at Poly.

There is a track at the fairgrounds in King City - you can see it from 101.

Brian

YoTRacer158

Jan 10, 2001
yeah i went to turkey flats last weekend...lots of fun trails and huge whoops, 5th gear tapped through the ones at navajo campground is a blast...ive raced at king city before but when i drove by last week the track was gone but i didnt know why...toro creek used to be fun but its never watered or maintained anymore. does anyone know if theyre gonna leave the track at the paso robles fair for a while?

Brett

Feb 18, 2000
They tear down the tarck at the fairgrounds right after the race is over. Theyre supposed to be building an MX compund in Creston with like 5 tracks in a few years, thats what I heard from Beau Baron anyway.

vetwfo'er

Dec 18, 2000
I thought they were having races at some farm near Pozo? Pick up Cycle News and while your at the shop, ask the guys there. You can also look at motocross.com they have a places to ride section.

vetwfo'er

YoTRacer158

Jan 10, 2001
the track on the farm near pozo is called toro creek...but that track is a pos. hey brett we gotta go riding this weekend but im not gonna have wheels cuz my dad is taking the truck to fresno

Top Bottom