YAMINHAMMER

Jul 8, 2006
Ok, its time to give up the redneck look ditch my levi's and steel toe work boots and get some real gear. I was just curious do the Motocross pants fit like Levi's or do they run smaller or larger. I am a big guy with 40" waist and 2x shirts. I just don't want to be sending stuff back trying to get the size right. Thanks for any comments.

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
They tend too run a bit bigger, go take a look in the for sale forum, BigLou and Nikki just posted some nice gear for sale at GREAT prices

j32

Uhhh...
Jun 8, 2006
i dont think so,you need them bigger. you need room to move around ,especially if you wear good underpants
i suggest you try the inexpensive ones , 1 fall and they will have a tear -suxs when you shell out 180.00 for them,i have had good ones and cheep ones -honestly i still have bolth,you get what ya pay for ,but the cheeper ones arent bad

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
j32 said:
especially if you wear good underpants
i suggest you try the inexpensive ones , 1 fall and they will have a tear -suxs when you shell out 180.00 for them,i have had good ones and cheep ones -honestly i still have bolth,you get what ya pay for ,but the cheeper ones arent bad

Dud, $180 isn't cheap underpants! :ohmy: :laugh:

I would suggest hitting a local shop to try on some riding pants to get a idea how the sizing runs.

TxCr250

Aug 24, 2006
I bought my gear from an internet auction site (im sure you can figure it out) if you put in what brand of pant you like plus your size,for example "answer 38" or "fox 38" you can find a good deal on pant/jersey combo's I got both my pants and jersey for under $40 bucks plus shipping brand new in the bag.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom