motocross pictures

Lococoin

Apr 22, 2002
i just started riding tracks in the last month or two and have put a ton of pictures on my website, have a look at em if you want at Insane Asylum under the dirtbiking section, and please let me know what you think.

later

326mx

Mar 25, 2002
You know what? I ventured into the 400ex part of your site then to the pictures and what are you doing... Wheelies without any gear on. I don't care if you ride quads but if your gonna ride do it safe.

yzeater

~SPONSOR~
May 21, 2001
Let's see, your cornering looks pretty good (and so does your bike!). I'd recommend that you try seat bouncing to get a little more arch on your jumps. Oh, and change the main picture of the rider on the quad without a helmet next to a trailer park

Lococoin

Apr 22, 2002
those pictures without helmets are fake i tell ya. what you cant see are the wires that suspend the quad in that position via a crane that is up above. not to worry folks!!

:D

ok maybe they are real but are takin at about 2 miles an hour as when i had that quad i could make it wheelie or ride on 2 wheels sideways at a snails pace...no helmet was available, im sure im not the only one who has went out for a short putt around without one. notice all the other pictures of actual riding where full riding gear is worn.

thanks for the replies.

yzeater, that main picture if part of a huge archive of pictures that are randomly selected whenever you hit refresh so it only comes up one in a while.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…