Motoland after Red Bud National...

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Looks like we are hitting Motoland the Monday after Red Bud. Still have to get the day off. Shouldn't be a problem since it's not actually the 4th. I'll clear that up tomorrow and Phil is working on it.
It will be Phil and myself, Phil's brother, and a friend of ours.

Camping is free and practice on Monday is from 10-4. Can't find a cost though...anyone know? I might have to give them a call.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Their normal practice cost per day is $5 gate and $20 to ride. We were just there yesterday, had a great time! I'm trying to talk the crew into a post-Red Bud Motoland ride on the 3rd too, just like last year! :ride:

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Sweet!

B

biglou

Looks like I'll be dragging my bike up also then. :ride:

That's going to make 3 trips to Chicagoland in two months with bike. That's a lot of gas. (service station burritos do that to me...)

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
I officially have the 3rd off. :)

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Looks like they changed the Monday practice time to 8 am - 2 pm on their website. We'll be rolling in Sunday night, at least three toy haulers in our crew. 3 CRF450's, 3 CRF250's, and a few KX minis, oh yeah.... and Lew's YZ250 smoker. ;)

MXGirl - will you guys be camping there Sunday night as well?

Since open ride is over at 2 pm, I'm thinking maybe we might hit the Chicago fireworks and Taste of Chicago Monday night too. :yeehaw:

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Nikki-yeah we are camping sunday night. We'll be rolling in a white Durango and silver enclosed trailer. Our new YZ two smokes and a CRF450 4 of us 3 riding.

Open ride over at 2pm :( guess we'll be headed home...

Top Bottom