Motoland, IN; Sept 25th and GP racing

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
i am hoping to go ride motoland, IN, next sunday (sept 25th).

maybe the week after also, they have GP style MX racing with a 2.5 mile track and 45 min motos on oct 9th and nov 6th.

whos in?????

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
long drive for 1 day of riding........... if i can talk my roadie into it we'll be there, its a long shot though. might help if i show him some pics of that place though

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
yeah- they are only open 11-5pm, so you really have to get out there and get your riding in. if they make me wait an hour in the middle so 5 rednecks on quads, or 8 kids on 65 ride, then there will be an uproar!

bpositive

Jul 11, 2005
hahahahahaha i was wondering if i would here about that again ---- yeah there was really no need to break up the practice like that , who nows why they did that..

i don't think that it will happen again unless there is a large turn out of quads.. even still .. i don't see a point in it .. the track is so damn big that it's not like anyone is "in-the-way"

i'll definitly be there , i just switched to a four stroke so i need to relearn how to ride hahah #399 i usually get there an hour early to help water so find me...

that 45 min moto ride looks awesome

R007GHST

Jan 30, 2005
i would ba glad to go, im just ganna wait to see how Gas proces turn out befor i say for sure- do they have a website

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…