LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Somebody has a little too much time on his hands today ... Dave? :nener:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Google is a fun tool. I can find information on you that even you didn't know about!:)

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Jeremy McGrath actually helped design quite a few of thos Moto Metal wheels. They make some really nice stuff. I had a set of 956's on my F-150 and am wanting a set of 951's for my Chebby.

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
Big Lou The Accordion Princess!
:rotfl:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
Lou...are you stalking me? :)

I got a good laugh out of that alternative BIGLOU website...always new you had a secret Polka fetish. And what's this about San Francisco?

Wonder how long Motometal has been around? I didn't put much thought into it...sure was an improvement over where I started lol

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
I thought your first one was kewl...

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
first one was silly and abstract, then it morphed into something very "festive" (not that there's anything wrong with that). Either that or I guess it sounded like I could be a female...yah the last thing I needed was to be constantly hit on by the omnipresent message board leg humpers. :)

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
motometal said:
...yah the last thing I needed was to be constantly hit on by the omnipresent message board leg humpers. :)
yeah, ruined my day.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…