Scott in KC

~SPONSOR~
Aug 28, 2000
Just a quick word to the wise.... I had ordered from these guys a number of times over the last few years and had great prices & extremely reasonable or free shipping. I placed an order the other day for some bars, skidplate & plastic handguard shields...shipping & HANDLING was $24!! Seems they now charge a 4% handling fee on all orders, plus shipping. Shipping is figured on the parts shipping individually. Needless to say I canceled the order and got the stuff from Rocky Mountain...the skid plate was $10 less (different brand) but my bill went from $180 to $145. I've also had good service from MX South, just hate to have to negotiate on every item (seems like mostly retail prices on thier web site). But, very good service from them as well.

J.B.426

~SPONSOR~
Mar 20, 2000
I had a similar experience a while back with MAW. For a small gear bag and gloves the shipping and handling was about $22. Ridiculous. I also cancelled and got a much better deal from MXSouth.

Norm

Mar 1, 2000
Common theme

I was going to order clutch plates from them until I found shipping would be $15. It seems like they sucker people in with low prices, and then stick it to you with S&H.

My only other experience with them was negative, too.

HGaither

Oct 23, 2000
MAW

I ordered a helment from them , went by their sizing chart, got it and it was to small, when I tried to send it back ,I packed it real good , they call me and tell me they can't take it back because it's damaged. After much talk they finally give me credit but I haven't ordered from them since.

TrailRider32

Jun 8, 2001
shipping

I ordered a helmet from motorcyclesuperstore.com and they broke down their shipping based on the price of the item. I think this is pretty standard, right??

Top Bottom