donkey dawn11

Sep 20, 2005
hello to all
I just got back from Mototown USA Aug 14 15 and 16 rode for 3 days me and my son cost per day ride $40.00 dollars a day opens at 11am to 9pm go on a week day there were must have been only 15 riders at one time at times we had the track all to ourselves. there were ATV's and bikes of all sizes including small kids. the track is set up as a not so hard Supercross track big. I dont ride much but the 1st day we both had cramps in legs and arms from the track the next day our endurence got better no pain. the employees there are wonderful. One of which has been maintaining tracks for 30 years the place also has some stores inside a Blimpes Dunkin Doughts cycle shop and a joint call Doggies that has wonderful ft long hot dogs and great burgers. Make sure you eat at Doggies they are the only shop there that closes at 3pm. There are also some stands that spectators can sit in no charge for them. The only down fall is that they tell me its standing room only in the winter time.

for you 2 strokers you need to run smokeless oil dont worry the cycle shop has it and this shop also has exec. prices on there items. I had a great time would highly recommend.

Top Bottom