tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
wouldnt it be cool to know exactly how far your computer mouse has actually rolled? or how many clicks it has gone thru? i can see the warranty now. 10yrs or 100,000 clicks whichever comes first.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
There is software that will do that... don't remember where I saw it, but it's out there.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Service your balls on a regular basis, fellas! :)

B

biglou

Originally posted by mx547
gene, you might want to back off on the painkillers a little. :debil:
My thoughts exactly! As soon as I read the title to this thread, I thought, "Uh-oh, we're losing him!" ;)

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by Jaybird
Service your balls on a regular basis, fellas! :)
That's for sure. If I don't service mine regularly it gets little sticky spots and begins not to function as well as in the past. Very frustrating when the pointer starts the jerking motion and there's no more rhythm in the strokes. It makes it hard to stay concentrated on what you're doing.

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
You might already have on on your computer. I do. It is in settings >control Panel > Mouse.

Mu current distance since 7/15/02 is 14miles and 2130 feet. I think it resets whenever you reboot your computer. I am running NT.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
ill go get the mouse odometer so i can be sure to maintain my mouse properly. when its time for an oil change should i use synthetic or normal. ive heard engine ice works well too.

Top Bottom