Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Well it in 0514 on Wednesday morning and all I have to do is put two bags in my truck and I am off to Lou's House.

Whoo Hooo :yeehaw:

Ride report to follow tomorrow Night from RENO

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Drive carefully Tony!!!!! If you and Lou think of anything while on the road that you need, don't fortget to call me!!

Nat

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
I wonder if Tony had that double order of Huevos Rancheros for breakfast like he said he was going to? :p :uh:

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
The only movement here is a finger. :)

Be careful, Teeds. . .Lou can get pretty wild at times.

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
I was thinking Colon Blow

bratt

Pain in da butt
Mar 22, 2002
I'm counting down the minutes here at work and I can hardly stand it!!!
:yeehaw: :yeehaw:

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
The first DRN'rs are here CJ rider and husband (Will), and they have already met up with Vintage Dirt!

Very Cool!

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
OMG!! OMG!!! OMG!!!!! VD and CJ and Will!!!!! I can't stand it anymore, I want to leave right now!!!!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
The train (or plane) pulls outta here in 8 hours! YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
We're launching from Portland, OR at 5:30am and trying to get in around 6-ish in time for steak din-din.

See youse guys there! - RandyB

...3-rail trailer being pulled by the little, silver Subaru WRX Sport Wagon from Hell.... :p

NEOregon

Jan 24, 2004
Trucks all loaded. Katy and I will be leaving right after work tomorrow. Plan to make it as far as Winnemucca Thursday night. Should be at Moonrocks before noon on Friday. Looking forward to the trip. :yeehaw:

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
I'm heading out tomorrow morning to Santa Cruz, swap trucks (my 2wd for a 4wd) and hope to get into town before 7pm. I forgot to ask Wes or Lou their room numbers, so Strick if you can, get them for me. I'll call you when I get near the hotel. Thanks!!!

High Desert XR400

~SPONSOR~
May 21, 2000
Roadtrip!!!

Angela and I are rolling out of here early Friday with hopes of being in Reno before 5pm. :yeehaw:

Travel safe everyone!

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
Gnarlykaw is up in the air now. Left home at 4:30am. He was pretty syked up. Hope you all have a grand old time......wish I could be there too. going to remodel some rooms while the boss is gone.

Mrs. Gnarlykaw

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
gnarlykaw said:
going to remodel some rooms while the boss is gone.

Holy crap. Does he know? If it's a secret, I'm not sure I can help not spilling the beans. There's a code among husbands, you know.

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
Gnarly knows the bathroom is being done......he just won't know what it will look like.And another room will be painted.......well, back to the remodeling.gotta break up the tile!!!

SirThumper

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Man am I chomping at the bit. As soon as the kids are off to school tomorrow we are gone. Will arrive in Reno about 2pm-ish depending on how many times the wife has to take a potty break.:laugh: It is currently 3 degrees, can't wait to see some near 50 weather, I will have to agree with Ed and just wear bahama's and a tank top.

Will drive safe, see everyone tomorrow.:thumb:

Top Bottom