Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
I can't wait! I was just coming here to post that up, but somebody beat me too it. I saw it on another site. I dought any of the places around here will pic it up so I hope it goes to DVD. I think it will be a must own if the movie is as cool as the trailer.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
AWESOME!!!!!

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
So who is Dana Brown?

Could it be??????

KaTooMer

~SPONSOR~
Jul 28, 1999
Well, here's the bright idea I had...since it was a pretty high quality file, I decided to channel the audio through my home stereo and test out a subwoofer project I've been working on. The subwoofer (12" driver) was wired but not entirely assembled in its box. It's powered by a separate 250 watt subwoofer amp that has one of those knobs where you can adjust how much bass you want. Naturally, I turned that knob to nearly its maximum position. Then I turned up the receiver (controls the subwoofer amp) to about 3/4 of max, and clicked on Play on the WMP.

Mistake.

The first few seconds of the trailer have some thunder. Really loud thunder. The subwoofer shook the floor for about half a second, then pieces of the speaker enclosure went flying across the room.

Lesson learned. Luckily, everything appears to have survived but I still can't locate a couple of fasteners.... :think:

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Ok, How many of you watch this trailer more than once a day................or am I they only nut case

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
I searched for and found Dana Brown. Dana is Bruce Brown's son. :yeehaw: I'm stoked!

KaTooMer

~SPONSOR~
Jul 28, 1999
JPIVEY said:
Ok, How many of you watch this trailer more than once a day................or am I they only nut case

No way...either that or we're both nut cases. I got my subwoofer put back together, so when I blast the trailer through the stereo it shakes the floor instead of shooting subwoofer parts across the living room.

Top Bottom