gtoclump

Jan 29, 2004
I'm moving to Dallas next month. Are there any good places to ride. have a 03 cr125 and mostly ride MX practice. Just looking to improve and have fun.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
gtoclump said:
I'm moving to Dallas next month. Are there any good places to ride. have a 03 cr125 and mostly ride MX practice. Just looking to improve and have fun.

There are places to ride all over N. Texas.
I'll throw out some quick ones -

Real race tracks include:
-Mosier Valley
-Badlands MX
-Village Creek
-A bit further out is Nocona (best dirt in TX) :thumb:
*Nocona is Thump's latest favorite place to ride (i.e. 99% of his rides will be at Nocona :moon: )

Practice places:
-Shady Grove (This is Thump's ex-track. He used to live out here and he knows every pebble on the track as well as the secret seasoning Charles uses on his trackside chicken)
-Boondoxxx

Fun place to go ride (that is not a track, so most track queens stay away and opt for three 15-minute session instead of 8 hours of hard core riding :laugh: )

Muenster (2000+ acres of good stuff)

-jeffd

Last edited:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
gto: If you are interested in meeting a bunch of DRNers, there will be a crowd at the SX.

Check out the thread

or go directly to http://www.dirtrider.net/dallassxorder.html for ordering info.

Shoot Thump or me an email if you have any questions. It is gonna be epic. Ya can't miss it. Lots of good benchracing and eatin food fixed by Txbigguy prior to the race and lot's of good times in the stadium and the next day at the track.

There is also a pre-race party the night before at Thump and Hot Pants. :yeehaw:

jeffd said:
track queens
:laugh:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom