CRboy167

Sponsoring Member
Jan 18, 2000
Moving in two weeks to South Florida (north Miami area) Wanting to know about riding area's and how many people from here live down that way. Thanks :worship:

PK

Feb 27, 2000
Air Dania which is near the Ft Lauderdale airport is good track. They use to have one in West Palm as well as Homestead, not sure of the status of either since I left in 97'. Kirton Ranch on the North side of Lake Okechobee is a great place. I found if you were willing to drive a little bit, there are quite a few places to go.

Have fun,

mnwithagun

Jun 8, 2003
airdania (near Ft. Lauderdale) and homestead (just south of miami) have tracks. Just back in the MX game myself after about 10 years. Maybe I'll see ya there!

Mark
Key West

WideOpen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 21, 2000
if you ride woods youll want to join FTR

They have a 12 round Hare scramble series which is fantastic, a 7 round Enduro series and a 10 round MX series.

ocechap

~SPONSOR~
Sep 12, 2002
Mnwithagun, geez dude, I just drove back from Key West to Charlotte last week, with two kids no less, and you must be seriously loving to ride dirtbikes to live in Key West and still ride. Gotta be at least 4hrs for you to get to ride. My buddy lives off the main drag and there was a kid riding around the neighborhood on a little kawasaki 4stroke. Amazingly enough, I guess, he didn't get hassled by the police. I am just stunned to see someone from Key West riding dirt bikes. More power to you!!!

Jim

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom