Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Perhaps the questions were not answered because You should have known! :)

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Who do you think would win an arm wrestling match,the guy in the pic,or Gerhard?

The little guy in the pic would win. ;)

ecy063

Sep 15, 2005
OK let me explain further. I purchase these clutches on Evil-bay and after about three days I send a request to the seller for shipping information and this guy sends me this message "your item shipped out the first of the month. i responded to your first request, and have not gotten to your second email. i am really not into your demanding response to me. Exhibits an aggressive undertone. if i understand you right, are you demanding me to respond? if this is the case, please let me know. i have a solution to remedy your assertive demand......." So this sounds familair and I dig out a 1995 motorcycle magazine and there it is Mr. Know It All's response to a readers question "Since the ability to read will be required to gather the information in my answer to your pathetically simple question, I am worried you may not be able to obtain it youself. If you could read... :yikes:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
ecy063 said:
OK let me explain further. I purchase these clutches on Evil-bay and after about three days I send a request to the seller for shipping information and this guy sends me this message "your item shipped out the first of the month. i responded to your first request, and have not gotten to your second email. i am really not into your demanding response to me. Exhibits an aggressive undertone. if i understand you right, are you demanding me to respond? if this is the case, please let me know. i have a solution to remedy your assertive demand......." So this sounds familair and I dig out a 1995 motorcycle magazine and there it is Mr. Know It All's response to a readers question "Since the ability to read will be required to gather the information in my answer to your pathetically simple question, I am worried you may not be able to obtain it youself. If you could read... :yikes:
Ahhh!,but,did ypu get your answer?

ecy063

Sep 15, 2005
The answers were top notch and in my younger days I read all those articles I could get my hands on. I just always woundered how or who made the decision on writing the sometimes off color remarks.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
ecy063 said:
The answers were top notch and in my younger days I read all those articles I could get my hands on. I just always woundered how or who made the decision on writing the sometimes off color remarks.

Here's a little chunk I posted a while back on this subject from this thread: http://dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?t=42225&page=1&pp=10

The best replys in the original Mr. KNow It All column came from the twisted mind of Jimmy McMahon, ex-Triumph factory dirt tracker and Krause counter man/ Store Manager in the 70's. Krause would walk through the shop ask a question and Jimmy would fire off a couple incredibly funny replys . I last heard from Jimmy when I ran into him at my first bicycle criterium race. He owned a BMX shop called Sundance Cycles somewhere in the suburbs of Chicago. He spotted me in the final sprint because I was the only one who didn't look like a bicycle racer

Top Bottom