Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Vic Krause was grumpy because he THOUGHT he knew it all and he found out that he didn't. His ideas to rip off customers for big profit on cheap crap consistantly blowing up in his face may not have helped.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
deathpunk said:
Same Krause as in that line of exhaust pipes that you could get in different colors and of those sprockets?
yes, "Sidewinder Sprockets", but I don't recall the different colored exhaust pipes . . . :think:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
truespode said:
I'd slap Lou like the pimple faced geek he is becoming if he ever bought something from Krause :p
What about if they're these sweet coveralls worn by the young dandy lad in this picture?

78modcyclepg.jpg

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
I bet he wishes he had that Maico sitting in the living room right now ;)

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Offroadr said:
I bet he wishes he had that Maico sitting in the living room right now ;)

That was a SPECTACULAR bike. :cool:

The Mikuni carb I put on it really made it easy to start and gave it much better manners than the normal Maicos of the time.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Rich Rohrich said:
The Mikuni carb I put on it really made it easy to start and gave it much better manners than the normal Maicos of the time.
I guess Rich ain't a Bing-tickler . . .

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Correction Pred...

Opie Taylor said:
That was a SPECTACULAR bike. :cool:

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Be nice there Patman, I seen 'Opie's' headlocks make peoples eyes nearly pop out! :whoa:

ecy063

Sep 15, 2005
Mr. Know it all?

Now that I know who he is I was wondering if anyone knows why he wrote the way he did. It seemed he was bent on insulting every reader that dared send in a question or comment. Was it his idea alone or did that magazine pay him to behave like that?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Offroadr said:
Be nice there Patman, I seen 'Opie's' headlocks make peoples eyes nearly pop out! :whoa:
:blah: :blah: Opie would need to leave Mayberry which ain't real likely. I think I have a bigger chance of getting a headlock from that other fluffy bunny that comes around at Easter. :)

Besides the fact Opie would have his hands more than full with me & my twin brother. I think the trama from the last encounter is why he keeps close to home ;)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Yes he had to attack my twin when we were not together to do that. At DW we double teamed him and I believe it was that experience that now causes him to stay within a few extension cords of his apartment with Martha Stewart magazines neatly placed on the lathe and fuel drums.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
If you want to know why Vic seemed so grumpy....just read some of the rediculous stuff that gets posted on moto boards today. Idiotic crap flowed just as freely then, just not in such proportions as today. Vic would probably have a heart attack if he got down in the mud waller with the idiots of today.

As wff-r enlightendly stated; "The questions deserved the answers"

Top Bottom