velosapiens

Mar 18, 2002
just got my mrann newsletter, and besides a nice message from strick, it also included a tentative 2005 schedule for mrann (motorcycle racing association of northern nevada), and the Trailblazers club is apparently putting on a race that weekend at nightengale (which appears to be right of hwy 80 about an hour from reno). usually big bikes race on sunday and little ones on saturday (i think, i'm actually an mran member, with only 1 n, which should really be mrasn since it's all southern nevada except the race in ely which is east central nv).

anyway, i might consider racing it if conditions are good. not sure if others would be interested, or what time schedules are like. is monday the 21st a holiday? that would make it pretty convenient. anyway, if i decide to race, i can take at least 1 other bike in my truck, or i can tow someone's trailer and take several bikes (and people) or i can get together with someone else and kick down some gas money and let someone else drive. there would be plenty of time to get back to moonrocks or town afterwards and clean up and go out and drink until even the cheap hookers in the bad part of town start looking good (but not good enough, i don't drink that much). just something to think about.

-mark

Top Bottom