bigred455

"LET'S JUST RIDE"
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2000
Anyone who has not made a visit to MT PLEASANT recently, or has been there like me in the past, really needs to take a visit to the track. I did not care for the track in the past; I will not get into details. I will tell you this, however, the track flat out took on a whole different feel and look. I showed up yesterday, June 27th, late in the afternoon, one look at the track after it had been hammered all day and I knew time was taken into grooming and prep. I went out 3 times and could not believe how this track has been transformed into my kind of track. They incorporated woodchips into the sand, it has a richer look and a tacky feel, and the corners are rail city. The track holds up very good, it does not get whooped out like in the past, the jumps are packed down hard, no kickers, or soft ruts at the lips. Did I mention the corners? HAMMER CITY!!!!!! They really took the time and effort to make this one great track. If you want to check out an excellent track, even if you have visited in the past, do yourself a favor and get down there.

Keith
"LET' S JUST RIDE"
03 KX250

Last edited:

ay2000rm125

May 4, 2004
where is this track located. is there a link on teh net to it. i just went to a track last week for my first time and had a blast at bluediamond park in delaware. im heading back up there tomorrrow, depending on how i feel, damn cold is driving me nuts.

have you ever ridden there. its a pretty cool place.

also looking for riders around the delaware area to ride with. if anyone goes there speak up.

bigred455

"LET'S JUST RIDE"
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2000
ay2000rm125 said:
where is this track located. is there a link on teh net to it. i just went to a track last week for my first time and had a blast at bluediamond park in delaware. im heading back up there tomorrrow, depending on how i feel, damn cold is driving me nuts.

have you ever ridden there. its a pretty cool place.

also looking for riders around the delaware area to ride with. if anyone goes there speak up.

Yes I have been to Blue Diamond,here is Mt pleasant's website. http://www.mtpleasantmx.com/

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Wow! That’s close to my beach house (Stone Harbor) I didn't even know it existed! I never thought of bringing my bikes to the beach…but it’s on my list of things to do now.

Thanks for the info.

bigred455

"LET'S JUST RIDE"
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2000
rv6junkie said:
Wow! That’s close to my beach house (Stone Harbor) I didn't even know it existed! I never thought of bringing my bikes to the beach…but it’s on my list of things to do now.

Thanks for the info.
'
Real close to stone harbor, :cool:

Top Bottom