LEE BAXTER

~SPONSOR~
Dec 2, 2002
Being a enduro forum ,you know more than me.The races are 15 +1 lap and I do not own a power washer and I would like to know how to keep my bike cleen . You do it for hours. Are mudskins a start or ? :think:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Lee.

The roundy, round car guys, (Sprint car) use a spray that keeps the mud from sticking to their cars.

Can't remember what it's called. :confused:

tedkxkdx

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 6, 2003
Lee the mud is going to get every where for your races in England. I use to use the hose and loo brush. England has many more power washers to choose from than the U.S.. I broke down and bought one so I did not have to spend the extra time scrubbing. I am glad I spent the money. I don't care what you put on your bike in the way of sprays here, the mud stays on since it is usually filled with grass and the like. open cell foam can be stuck most places to avoid some areas packing.
Come over to my place and I promise I won't spray you with mud.
Gotta love that English mud.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I've tried PAM but it gave the mud a greasy taste ;)

I spray everything, except the seat and wear I grip the bike with my legs, with Armor All and don't wipe it off. It seem to work the best at keeping the mud from sticking too bad. Where it does, stick it washes off easier.

Top Bottom