Muddobber Enduro Results / D14 Point Standings Updated

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
The last rider was due in at 4:02pm (although most everyone was running late), and we had results posted and protest started by 4:16pm.

A big thanks to the Muddobbers for a well-organized event and great volunteers to work with. I'd also like to thank Brad Knisely (Riders M/C - Turkey Creek) for helping out with scoring on Saturday, and Mike Allen (FES E-Class) and my son Zach (FES E-Class) for doing half the scoring on Sunday's event. The club had a great point-person to help coordinate and plan the Moto-Tally system, but was short on actual scorers available to help run the system.

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Boy Bill, next thing you know, you will have results posted before the riders even get back to the staging area! Tell Zach and Mike thanks for all they did to help get those results so fast (though I was not around for awards had to get headed north)

FWIW - I really enjoyed this race - much different that what we see here in Michigan!

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
KTMMike, I picked up your trophy, but then I left it in Fred's rig. I hope you are going to Roselawn. Otherwise it will be at Trailfest. I also have your FES check crew t shirt in my gear bag.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
KTM Mike said:
Boy Bill, next thing you know, you will have results posted before the riders even get back to the staging area!
If things go as planned, expect that for the Nationals next year! ;)

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I have seen the plan for the nationals...if everything goes well, you may have the overall top 5 standings displayed at each restart. Young Ted will get a chance to test the new system at the ISDT reunion ride. Looking for a report YT!

Yamahunt - you coming to Roselawn? There was only entrant in the buddy class at Upland. I see Yamahunt Jr. is in third....could be in jeopardy!

YAMAHUNT

Jul 6, 2006
Yamahunt - you coming to Roselawn? There was only entrant in the buddy class at Upland. I see Yamahunt Jr. is in third....could be in jeopardy![/QUOTE]

Not in the plans, have been put on OT and will be working on Saturday, same as last weekend :| . Travis won a big trophy last year, so now is someone else turn to get one!

Next year will be a huge challenge for the kids or me???

Both will be on their own :ride: and learning how to read the route sheet!

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
fatherandson said:
KTMMike, I picked up your trophy, but then I left it in Fred's rig. I hope you are going to Roselawn. Otherwise it will be at Trailfest. I also have your FES check crew t shirt in my gear bag.

F&S - thanks. I wont be at Roselawn, but hopefully will be at trailfest (cant quite commit yet), and will be at Goshen. So somewhere in there, it will work out! BTW - enjoyed working the check with you guys! Fun stuff.

Oh...tell me the T-Shirt was NOT packed next to your riding gear...please!

Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
YAMAHUNT said:
Yamahunt - you coming to Roselawn? There was only entrant in the buddy class at Upland. I see Yamahunt Jr. is in third....could be in jeopardy!

Not in the plans, have been put on OT and will be working on Saturday, same as last weekend :| . Travis won a big trophy last year, so now is someone else turn to get one!

Next year will be a huge challenge for the kids or me???

Both will be on their own :ride: and learning how to read the route sheet![/QUOTE]
Hey Yamahunt are you gonna be able to go that slow

YAMAHUNT

Jul 6, 2006
Would be nice to have more than just me as a chase rider....hint hint hint!
That 50 in the deep sand is a handful for the little guy!

I am sure I wont be wearing MX boots with all the running, pushing, carrying that will be involved!

Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
YAMAHUNT said:
Would be nice to have more than just me as a chase rider....hint hint hint!
That 50 in the deep sand is a handful for the little guy!

I am sure I wont be wearing MX boots with all the running, pushing, carrying that will be involved!

You realize if i help ya its gonna cost ya somethin??? And if you cant runin mx boots you should start workin out more hint hint hint

Top Bottom