WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Anyone out there riding this enduro?

Blinkme7182

Sep 30, 2000
I'm thinking about going to it, but I'm not sure because a) I've never raced one b) I dont belong to AMA or NETRA c) I'm 15---is this old enough to race with the adults? and d) im pretty far away from the race (north central CT...)

DANIEL JOSEPH

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 14, 2000
At 15 you can not ride an adult enduro, You must a) Have a drivers licence b) Have a registered bike c) you must belong to all of the above and d) North central CT. is only about 1/2 hour from the Mudslinger.

DANIEL JOSEPH

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 14, 2000
Sanisfield, MA. on route 8 about 2 miles from the CT. border. You Probably would have enjoyed the Mudslinger Jr. Enduro last weekend in Grainville MA. closed course for Jr. riders.
If anyone is thinking about not going because of fond memories of last year, think again. It's a whole different enduro. I won't say it's easy but it will be a lot more enjoyable. No Killer Hills and at the moment no mud.

Blinkme7182

Sep 30, 2000
So there is no Jr. Enduro this weekend in Sanisfield? I didn't know I missed one last weekend. Does it cost any money to just watch the race? (parking, etc...) if its that close, I'll be there...

DANIEL JOSEPH

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 14, 2000
There is no fee to watch an enduro. Enduros are cross county events where you follow spectator directions to different locations. You then walk out into the woods to an area that is usally technical in nature (Translation you get to watch people crash and suffer). When everyone has gone by you dirve to the next section.

Top Bottom