cyoung450

Feb 17, 2002
I go to Muenster just about every Saturday, but I am usually by myself. I have just moved back to Dallas recently after 15 years and would reallly like to meet some people to ride with! If you are interested in riding at Muenster on Saturday let me know, I am not that good of a rider but would love to ride with a group of guys!

MTRIDER

Aug 20, 2000
Your too slow on that 450:o

Hey I'll try and go Saturday....I think we met this last weekend.......and you bailed to soon and missed all the excitement... Let me know when your going

mkimbro1

Nov 12, 2001
My group may be going this weekend. We usually camp at the main camping area all the way to the end by the bridge. I drive a white F 150 4x4 w/ a 4 inch lift. Call me at 817-291-5260 and we will try to hook up.

Mike

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I drive a white F 150 4x4 w/ a 4 inch lift.
Not to be confused with the white F150 4x4 with the 6" lift so bring your yard stick. ;)

mkimbro1

Nov 12, 2001
Good one, ha ha! I bet that taxed your synapses. No, I mentioned the lift because white f-150 4x4 are fairly common as is someone with your sharp wit. I thought I would save this guy the trouble of asking every one with a white f-150 if they were the one that answered his post.

Mike

PS. I was going to get the 6 inch lift but the truck would not fit in the garage.

cyoung450

Feb 17, 2002
Patman?

Nice reply there Patman.....:)

Mike thanks for the reply, I am planning on going Saturday. What time do you usually get there?

Conrad

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
My dad and I will be there. '98 cr80e w/ DRN Fender stickers and small DRN sticker on rear fender, and '96 xr600 w/ small DRN sticker on the rear fender. We'll be in a white F-250 PSD. Stop us if you see us on the trail, or stop and say hi, and we'll hook up and go for a ride! Hope to see you there!:)

Last edited:

mkimbro1

Nov 12, 2001
Well, I was a little late showing up, but at least I showed up! Stan and his dad were there. Had a great time. I had 2 kids with me so I spent my time following, gassing, fixing and picking up after them. Looking forward to the next ride Stan.

Patman, just so you know there were 3 other white 4x4 out there. Mine was the only one with a lift. So there, na na na na.

Mike

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Mike, It was fun. Maybe next time we can go for a real ride without you bailing out :D j/k. cyoung450, where were you? I must have asked six guys with CRF's if they were on DRN. I sure got some weird looks...
:scream:

ps..........Mike, I broke my clutch lever right after you bailed, but it was OK, luckilly I had a spare:)

cyoung450

Feb 17, 2002
Saturday at Muenster

Well I was there Saturday sorry we didn't hook up maybe next time. I am going again this Saturday and will try to hook up with some of you, I looked around a bit for people but got caught up riding ;) , You know how it goes. I got schooled by some older guys on how to ride in the woods they were too fast for me.(Not like I am fast, I am still trying to hang on!) Anyway like I said I will be there this Saturday again, I drive a big black chevy and usually park over by the trials area in the back. Hope to hook up with some of you soon.

I think I saw you Stan_F but not sure?

Conrad

Top Bottom