Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
I'm trying to gauge interest for a ride this weekend. I kind of had other plans, but am anxious to put some time in on the new bike! I'm considering camping out Friday evening through Sunday sometime. I don't want to spend all weekend there alone, so pipe up if your game. Anyone?

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
Still too early for me to know what I'm doing. I'll keep up with the thread if I can make it though. Providing Mother Nature doesn't get mad at us again. :bang:

Proxy

N. Texas SP
Mar 14, 2005
I'm out, I've just been notified that I have to go to a family reunion on my wife's side :bang:

Last edited:

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
I'll probably be there Saturday with Jimmy and Mark. We're riding the Kiamichi Friday, heading to M. on Sat., assuming our bikes and femurs are still in one piece after Friday. Hope to see you there, with the new mystery machine.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Scotty is heavily into his judo classes and doesn't want to miss open mat Saturday. He'll be along next time.

the_monk

Sep 1, 2004
Hey Lust... If the weather doesn't cooperate, I'll be there on Sunday instead. No matter what, I'm going this weekend. It's been so long, I'm giddy like a school girl.

Mudd Slinger

N. Texas SP
May 5, 2004
I am getting like that too. I keep making plans to go to munster and something is always causing me to change them (kids mostly). I think this weekend is already planned for me. I keep going a couple laps around the woods in the neighborhood. I am lucky I still have a little place down the street where no one complains (yet).

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Ryan,
you should come out Saturday, I think Jim mentioned thats when hes coming? I haven't even heard the weather isn't supposed to cooperate, I'm just going toi ignore that part and hope it works out alright.

I'm not sure where I'll be parked, somewhere in the second gate for sure. I may try to get one of the carports along the creek in case there is a problem with the aforementioned weather.

Anywho, look for a dark grey F-150 crew cab 4x4 (Dirtrider.net across the windshield, can't miss it), small travel trailer, 250SX, and the new mystery bike. I'm not telling what it is, but it is red in color, it is equipped with a technologically superior two-stroke engine, and is quite possibly one of the worst trailbikes ever mass-produced.

See you fellers there
Brian

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Brian:

Are you sure it's a two-stroke? Does it have the stickers on the swing-arm? That's really the only way to be sure.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Jim,

I'm afraid it doesn't have the helpful stickers on the swingarm, but I have been thinking about making some to put on there so I don't forget. The only way I know it is a two-strok is that the previous owner told me it was. I sure hope he was right, or I have been putting oil in the gas for no reason.

Last edited:

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Well, after all of this, I had a last minute change in plans. Unfortunately, I am completely loaded with the camper, both bikes, generator, gas, food, clothes, etc... It will take me a while just to unload all of this stuff.

Looks like I'll be spending the weekend in Tyler :(

the_monk

Sep 1, 2004
Sorry to hear that Brian. I was looking forward to riding with ya.

My plans have changed to... I don't have to fly out on Monday morning. The doesn't happen that way very often. I guess I better take advantage of it.

*** edit ***

No Saturday. I'll be up there Sunday though. Anybody?

Last edited:

cdcracing

Jan 2, 2004
I went today Saturday . Had a friend in from California and today was the last chance we had to ride before he has to go back .It wasn't to bad but it still was muddy . I also brought my new used bike and it was a lot of fun . Hint the swingarm is silver and the frame is gray . Better ride next weekend the trails will be closed from the 15th through the 21st I believe for the enduro .

Top Bottom