JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Several of us are heading to the Red River Cycle Park at Muenster Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving. I'll be taking four bikes, including an ancient Yamaa trials 175 and parking in the big meadow. I'll have KTM flags and a blue pop-up shelter. I'll be driving a large, white van (and I'm a large, white man). Look us up if you're in the area. The weather and the traction should be great. PM me for more info. :yeehaw:

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Jim, now that family affairs have settled down, Dad and I will be there, late Friday night until sometime Sunday. We'll probably be along the creek with a beige F-350,31' fifth wheel, KX250 #76 and KTM 250 #116.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Stan, if you were there, we missed you. We rode Friday, camped out Friday night, cooked some burgers, got up early and rode Saturday. I ran through two full tanks on my 400, which amounts to about 90-95 miles. Jimmy and I had a couple of real good rides Saturday, though we were held up from time to time by four wheelers back on the tight trails. Sheesh! What are they doing in Pete's Gate? Anyway, sorry to have missed you. I'm probably riding this Saturday. Hang loose.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
"Sound like you guys had fun - next time I'll be there!!"--Enduro Nut

Not if we see you coming! Actually, Rog, I might be up for Friday this week, after I get back from OKC Weds and Thurs. I'm sure you're so ready to ride you're sleeping with your gear on, so you might not be able to wait 'til Friday. I'm definitely going Saturday, whether I ride Friday or not. Is this a great country, or what?

Top Bottom