Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
My dad and I will be at Muenster this Saturday. (Feb 1) I know a lot of you Texas guys are going to Badlands, but if any "woods guys" want to come with us, that'd be great. We should be there all day. We'll be in a White Mazda truck, riding KDX 200 and XR 600.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
A couple of us will be there Saturday, parked down in the hole behind the concrete pump house, if I can get that spot. If I can't, I'll be somewhere near the sand pit, driving a large white van (I am, after all, a large, white man), riding a very plain KTM 400 or a black KTM 200. (Why it always got to be about color?) Alan rides a blue Gas Gas 300, and Darrell rides a new KTM 200 or a '99 300. (It's nice to have a spare bike.) I may put up my string of KTM flags, if it's not too windy.

Last edited:

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Good deal, JMD! Been wanting to ride with you there for a while. My KDX has DRN fender stickers, and my Dad's XR600 has a DRN sticker on the rear fender. Can't miss us. We will park in the grassy area w/ covered picnic tables, but we will look for you were you said you'd park. Any DRN stickers on you're bikes? Oh, also, the white Mazda truck we'll be inhas a DRN sticker on the rear window.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Well, no stickers, but I'll be wearing my DRN underwear. Really, though, my 400 has Cycle Town fender stickers and a small American flag on the front number plate. I'm a heavy duty guy who wears blue-and-orange Fox gear. I'll look for the white Mazda with the DRN stickers. I've been wanting to get together with you guys as well. Wish my son was going to be there (he's 17), but he has a basketball game. Maybe he can drive out later.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Actually, Stan, I may have to drive the old, brown Bronco Saturday; so either the van or the Bronco, but I'll try to park where I said I would. See you Saturday.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Hope your son can make it, too. I'm already all loaded up! Can you tell I'm ready!!!! It's been along time since we rode there, and boy am I ready to go! See you there :)

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
:o
Originally posted by MTRIDER
Darrell is a MAD man, I dont think he is human...

:p :scream:

Looking forward to riding with you Darrell, I think :eek:

70Goat

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2002
A freind and I might be able to go, but we have never been. What time will ya'll be meeting up there, and how hard is it to find the "grassy area w/ covered picnic tables"?

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
No, Darrell is not human; he's like that android, Bishop, from "Aliens." Trees apparently don't scare him. Makes me a better rider trying to keep up with him, though. Goat, the grassy area is easy to find. When you go through the main gate, just ask for the combination to the second gate and Mrs. Harris or Lewis will give it to you. Then go back out, go fifty yards farther down the road and take the second gate. After you go in, continue straight down the dirt road, down a gentle hill, and you'll see the big meadow on both sides of the road. Heck, if everybody else is going to be in the big meadow, maybe I'll park there, too. You have a preference as to which side of the road, Stan?

Jim

Last edited:

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
JMD, we usually park on the left side of the road. I forgot to mention that my KDX is #47 and Dad's XR is # 76 :) We will try to be there early, hopefully around 9:00.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
I may go up tonight and be ready first thing. I'll try to get the first canopy on the left side of the road. I'll string up my little KTM flags. Looking forward to seeing you.

70Goat

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2002
We will try to be there ~9:00 am tomorrow morning. We will be in a white Ford F-150. I have a YZ426F #32 and my friend has a CR250 (no number).

Top Bottom