yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Looks like the yzguy crew will be headed out to Muenster on Good Friday, tomorrow. :yeehaw: We'll be keeping an eye on the weather and go from there. There's a possibility that we'll be camping out on Friday night and riding till Saturday afternoon also, but like I said, it all depends on the iffy weather. As of right now there is a 20% chance of rain on Friday and a 40% chance on Saturday. If Muenster looks bad we might be headed to Rip-Char or somehwhere else.

We'll be in a pewter suburban (UT sticker on back window) pulling a black 3 rail trailer with 2 YZ 250's and a TTR125.

Anybody game?

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Old man isn't up for a race. Play ride is fine, besides we just got the younger 2 a new TTR and they need to learn how to ride. I'd love to go to Jacksboro, but it aint happenin.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Looks like a Friday only gig as of right now. Me and my sister don't want to sacrifice our Friday night to go camping with the old man and little bro...

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Aaron, or anybody else, if you plan on going, you need to call to get the gate combo. I have them if you can't get ahold of em, but it'd be good to let them know that you are coming ahead of time so the lady doesn't get all worked up (as we all know she can). The number is (940) 995-2903

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
I definitely wouldn't want Mrs. Harris mad at me. If I got banned from the park, I'd have to commit suicide, or take up golf (shudder). Wish I could go, but I have a little bit of a cracked rib following a little incident in Bill's Woods.

Top Bottom