JMD

Jul 11, 2001
A bunch of guys from a KTM board are planning a get-together at Muenster June 18 and 19. I'll probably be there, at least on Saturday, with my large white van. C'mon out and get some mud on ya.

Proxy

N. Texas SP
Mar 14, 2005
Damn, family reunion in Missouri that weekend or I'd be there, ugh :bang:

Anyone up for a ride this Saturday? :yeehaw:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
I'm planning on racing TCCRA that weekend. Not sure, may change my mind and do Muenster instead.

Joe Diver

N. Texas SP
Mar 21, 2005
Sounds like a plan...I'll be there for sure.... :ride:

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
We are planning on being there, will take the camper up Friday night, if the current plans hold out.

Joe Diver

N. Texas SP
Mar 21, 2005
Looks like I have to go to a pool party on Saturday... :( One of those "political" things where it's a good idea to show up or your friends won't let you live it down....I'm going to shoot for Sunday though! :cool: :ride:

Mudd Slinger

N. Texas SP
May 5, 2004
If I feel better by then, I will bring a blue machine to clash with the orange ones. I will have to come on Sunday. I may go buy my boy a bike on Satrurday.

sgifford

N. Texas SP
Apr 11, 2004
I'll be there early Saturday with 2 of my sons. We'll throw a little XR red into the pumkin party!

I'm guessing it will be at the usual location through the 2nd gate?

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
sgifford said:
I'll be there early Saturday with 2 of my sons. We'll throw a little XR red into the pumkin party!

I'm guessing it will be at the usual location through the 2nd gate?

Seldon, what age is your Son on the XR?

We will also have an XR 100in the party, my 15 yo Daughter will be riding it. :ride:

Yes, we are planning on the same location, and will have the camper there. All packed up, ready to pull out as soon as I get home. :cool:

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
I'll have my adult daughter on an XR200 with us. She doesn't like to ride back in the woods; just the roads.

sgifford

N. Texas SP
Apr 11, 2004
Grady,

I need to update my signature. My 2 older sons have graduated to an XR250 and an XR200. They are 15 and 14.

With your daughter there I suppose I can expect them to do all kinds of silly wheelies and stunts... :-)

Joe Diver

N. Texas SP
Mar 21, 2005
How was the ride this weekend?

I wasn't able to go....got a pretty nasty sunburn at a pool party Saturday. Woke up Sunday morning, and wearing a jersey in the heat was just not going to happen... :ahhh:

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
It wasn't nearly as hot as I expected. It was more like 94 degrees, not 100, and there was a nice breeze most of the time. Still pretty hot, but we rode from 11 a.m. until 3:30 and enjoyed it. My daughter got out of control on a downhill road and hurtled right into one of those damn wire fences they've put up everywhere. Luckily she escaped with nothing more than bruises and scrapes. Scared me badly at first. She screamed when she hit the fence and I thought she was hurt badly. I'm so grateful she's OK. That's my Father's Day present.

Joe Diver

N. Texas SP
Mar 21, 2005
:yikes:

Glad she was okay...that had to be scary.... :ohmy:

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
not trying to rub it in or anything for the guys that didn't make it :laugh: but it was possibly the best time we've ever had there. Weather was bareable, company was great(if not a little ugly, Jim :nener: ) and riding was good as well. Heck, I barely even had to ride my own motorcyle :rotfl: I think a good time was had by all.

Top Bottom